Ideally, a website should explain the products and services offered and provide background and general contact information to the consumer.
Many small business operators have been disappointed with the results achieved by their websites. Many websites have been created, but unfortunately, very few businesses have achieved the desired result.There are a number of reasons for this deviation:
- Unrealistic expectations
- Poor website construction (i.e. not search engine friendly)
- Poor targeting
Benefits of having a website:
- Having a website enables you to earn plenty of savings. It is, in other words, money well spent. Other advertising mediums, such as print and television, are very costly and have a limited scope. Launching a website is typically more inexpensive than TV advertisements or print ads. You can also extend brand awareness through an online marketing campaign.
- Websites could provide convenience to you and your customers. When you want to inform about new products or services or latest discounts and promotions, you could easily update information and spread the news. On the other hand, your clients could easily avail your products and services. A potential client, who wants to know certain information about your products, could easily find answers on your website. An e-commerce website also allows your customers to purchase products at any time.
- Lastly, your website could significantly assist you in developing your company image. Information about your company can be viewed by anyone.
- The number of internet users is growing at a rapid rate, daily, so don’t waste time in pondering about how the internet could help your business. You don’t want to be left behind. Contact us and get started.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the list goes on. In recent times, social media has shifted from its use for leisure fun and games to a platform that creates and maintains businesses. Hot Stove Media specializes in designing, developing, and programming social networks and user-driven community websites. Because we've ran numerous social networking campaigns and community websites, we are able to go above and beyond the basics and create a product designed just for you.
Flash Design and Development
Hot Stove Media creates full Flash websites, Flash applications, Flash widgets, Flash animations, Flash video and many others. Whatever your needs are, we can make it happen.
Content Management System Integration and Development
Hot Stove Media will make sure you get the best solution for you or your company, using custom made content management systems, such as Expression Engine, Joomla or Drupal or one of the many blogging platforms, such as WordPress, Type-pad, and many others.
Blogs are a fun and effective tool for any business, but it is essential that you create and use blogging in an effective way to maximize your investment, both in terms of time and cost. Hot Stove Media possesses extensive knowledge and experience in using WordPress as both a blogging tool and a content management system.
Our sites are not made ‘on the fly’ – meaning we don’t just take random looks and feels and make it work. We strategically plan each website using industry knowledge and past experiences to create a site that is both efficient and effective for you and your business.
Search Engine Optimization
Once you create your great website, most people choose a search engine optimization package to promote their site. Hot Stove Media ensures each website we create is search engine optimized from the get go. This means that emphasis is put on your content and each website is built semantically, allowing for maximum exposure to the search engines.